Search Maleny Art

Followers of Maleny Art

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Signs of the Zodiac


Recently COMA - the Collaboration of Maleny Artists - held an exhibition at Rosetta Books in Maleny ...
the theme was the "the 12 Signs of the Zodiac"
Here are my two pieces from that exhibition ... both are "rescued assemblage" - made from pre-loved materials and hand-made paper.

The fist is titled ... He opened the drawer expecting to find a goat but instead was confronted with a raging bull









The Second is titled ... Gazing up into the trees he hoped to find inspiration but instead procrastination …





I hope you find my work interesting ...
they can be viewed in my studio/gallery in Maleny ...
just give me a call on 07 5494 2882 to arrange a time ...
or you can visit my web page ... http://www.kenmunsie.com/ ... 
 
please drop by my blog again ... cheers - Ken
 

3 comments:

Barry said...

Hi K-as always such imaginative work and such detail and labour in them and such patience in their creation. So many doors and draws - talk about secret layers. Great series. Go well. B

Jo Murray said...

You've surpassed yourself Ken... These are superb.

Noela Mills said...

yes- interesting, quirky, complex, intriguing, mysterious, playful, and even wabi sabi XX